The key to growing your business is getting more patients, and the best way to get more patients is through social media. Social media is a fast track to customer loyalty, but it requires some finesse. Your practice’s social media marketing efforts can’t be limited to just posting promotions and coupons. You have to create valuable content that builds trust and engagement. You should also use social media as an educational platform for your patients. This guide will teach you how to market your dental practice on social media so that you can attract new patients and grow your business.
Why go for social media marketing?
Your dental practice is a business, and every business needs marketing. Marketing is the act of communicating your business’s value to prospective customers. However, marketing isn’t always easy, especially when you’re honest about what your business has to offer. Many dentists and other medical professionals are uncomfortable with putting their names behind social media profiles. But you can overcome those fears by focusing on the benefits that using social media can offer you.
Do more with Social media
Social media plays a pivotal role in marketing, in a myriad of aspects. It can be used for branding, community building, and more. Some of the important areas where businesses can make the most out of social media are :
Generate leads with social media
Social media lead generation is an effective strategy for small business marketing. It’s not a tool, but rather a process. This process involves building relationships and engaging with prospects on social media. With social media lead generation, you can discover what prospects need and want and then position your business squarely in front of them as the solution to their problems.
For social media lead generation to be successful you have to learn how to use tools like Facebook ads, which are effective for targeting people by interest and demographics, Twitter, LinkedIn Groups, and Instagram. You also need to pay attention to what’s going on with the current market and trends.
Increase website visitors
Many proven strategies can help you increase website traffic. The problem is, not all of them apply to your situation. The key is to find a strategy that has been proven to work for your business and industry. There are a lot of ways to increase your website traffic and social media is one of them. You can share your content on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Instagram. You can also post pictures with your products or post interesting facts about your business.
You need to identify the content your target loves and provide them with a link to your website, you can also run Ads to redirect the traffic to your website, when you are offering them a discount code or a special offer, to get the word out in the world.
How to leverage social media platforms?
Social media is an amazing way to market your dental practice and the services you provide. It’s a great way to connect with potential patients and engage them in the care that you provide. You need to build relationships, not just promote your services. That means creating valuable content, building trust with your audience, providing useful information, and responding promptly to questions and comments.
Social media gathers millions of users to one place in which all or any of them can be your patient because oral hygiene is for everyone, all you have to do is know the specific content sharing modes on specific platforms and put them to use.
- Facebook has many groups, use it to your advantage, find groups near your practice and start to educate the audience on dental services, and keep them updated on dental trends and treatments.
- Do Live sessions to answer questions and clear the doubts of your patients.
- Share educational and informative content.
- Add links to your blogs, youtube videos, and redirect them.
- Do live sessions by collaborating with other doctors in their different specializations.
- Do a weekly AMA session to build trust.
- Keep them updated on what’s happening and post patients before/after or any treatment snippets with hashtags, with patients’ consent, of course, keep it real and personal.
- Make use of stories and highlights, to let people know about your practice.
- Share video testimonials and reviews of patients frequently.
- Respond to comments, DM’s, and tags.
- Share a patient’s journey or case study in oral hygiene
- Host Spaces with the community, let people know, and encourage them to join
- Retweet other dentists or oral hygiene network news, report, or meme.
- Join and share content related to your practice in the groups, and it can be used as a lead magnet to redirect the members to a landing page to collect leads.
- Let your community know what is happening in your office, share about employees, patients, community events, etc.
- Host frequent polls and know what your network feels and get inputs from them.
Social media is a great way to reach potential and existing patients, build brand awareness, and communicate with your dental practice’s existing clients. If you are looking to take your dental practice to the next level, then it’s time that you start implementing a social media strategy. In this article, we have provided you with some great tips on how to build a successful strategy that will help grow your dental business. You can visit our website today to learn more about how we can help you build a successful social media strategy for your dental practice.